Families of the China Moon (FCM) is composed of families who have adopted or who are in the process of adopting from China. Based in Richmond, Virginia, our membership includes many families from Central Virginia and other parts of the Commonwealth. The purpose of FCM is to:
This web site is provided to let you learn about our organization, our activities and our support for families with children from China (FCC). We can also help with information about the many facets of the Chinese international adoption experience. If you are in process or have already adopted from China, then we invite you to become a part of our community.
- provide parental support
- share our common interests
- foster lasting relationships for both parents and children
- help ease the anxiety of those who are waiting to adopt
- celebrate the Chinese holidays
- explore our children's heritage
- educate parents and children about the rich culture and history of China
- organize regular family events
- have fun!
Come now, click the buttons above and explore our world ....
We are also now on Facebook ...
© 2018 Families of the China Moon. All rights reserved. Disclaimer